Thursday, September 25, 2008

First Time Choir Guy


So we won't call it a "Choir" per-say, but I guess it is. 

We started our Student Vocal team tonight at Woodland. We've been in the market for some sort of student choir if you wish for a LONG time now and I guess we decided that now is the time. 

Thus lies the problem. I've never been in charge of a student choir before. I've been in plenty of them, but I've never been on the other side. Which leads me to my next point.....It is intimidating. But I'm gonna keep on truckin....As Jerry Reed would say "we gonna do what they say can't be done"......All you Burt Reynolds fans should get that eventually.  

                                                                                                            Love Wins,
                                                                                                                       Andy

No comments: